Hello there, I hope you enjoyed yesterday’s quiz. Many thanks to all those who read the post and special thanks to those who took time to comment.
1. What is the birthstone for September?
2. What is the birth flower for anyone born in September?
Aster is the main birth flower, although morning glory is also recognised by some
3. What is the star sign for the first few weeks of September?
5. Google was founded by two students in September 1998. What are their names?
Larry Page and Sergey Brin
6. The Great Fire of London ended in September 1666, but how many people died?
7. What popular food is celebrated on the 13th September?
If you are allergic to peanuts, then the 13th September may not be your favourite day, but for those of you who aren’t, you may want to get ready to celebrate with endless peanut filled recipes, although Peanut butter could be the most favourite
How did you do? Before I researched the answers I knew five 😊
A variety of articles and recipe ideas are within this blog, and not all may be suitable for you. If you may have any food allergies, or underlying health issues please take these into account. If you are a diabetic and not sure how certain foods may affect your blood sugars, test is best, i.e. use your meter.
All the best Jan