Looking for gift ideas for the health-conscious woman in your life? Check out this year’s HealthyWomen holiday gift guide full of ideas that inspire wellness, peace and joy all year long.
1. New experiences become cherished memories that spark joy. Adventures like hiking with goats, attending a psychic workshop or learning how to fly an airplane will cross those I’ll-try-anything-once items off their bucket list.
2. Give gratitude and groundedness with daily moments of Zen. Yoga dice, on-demand meditation classes and a portable oil diffuser are all gifts that could help them recharge and reconnect to their breath at home, in the office or while traveling.
3. Help them wake up energized by promoting restful slumber. Nod off to nature sounds instead of smartphone pinging, peace out under an organic eye mask or alleviate anxiety under a breathable weighted blanket.
4. Affordable fitness trackers that monitor sleep, steps, workouts and menstrual cycles are motivating and empowering. Your loved one can customize their device with a wide selection of colorful face plates and wristbands.
5. Time-saving helpers are sanity savers. A Bluetooth item tracker, a shopping delivery service and a virtual assistant subscription will all add more hours to your loved one’s day.
6. Self-love journals nurture and exercise the mind. These options require zero artistic or writing skills, perfect for that left-brained friend or family member looking to boost their creativity.
7. Healthy cookbooks with beautiful photography double as coffee table decor. Pair one with elegant chopsticks or a unique cutting board.
You might consider
The Korean Vegan Cookbook: Reflections and Recipes from Omma’s Kitchen, Simply Julia: 110 Easy Recipes for Healthy Comfort Food, Vibrant and Pure: Healthful Recipes for Bright, Nourishing Meals from @vibrantandpure: A Cookbook
8. Healthy meal subscription boxes take the stress out of nutritious meal prep. These highly rated customer favorites are ideal for healthy eaters who don’t enjoy complicated (or any) meal prep.
9. Contribute to your loved one’s self-care with energy healing sessions and spa treatments. Select a service or let them choose their own serene adventure.
10. Inspire joy and play with creative online classes and activities. Your loved one can become a stellar smartphone photographer, gardener, doodler or DIY bath bomb builder.