If you’re suffering from bloating, food sensitivities, gas, fatigue, brain fog, auto-immune conditions, inflammation, body aches and pains or if you’re constantly getting sick… Then I have some important news for you.
According to leading integrative physicians like Dr. Mark Hyman, Dr. Josh Axe, Dr. Tom O’Bryan, Dr. William Davis and Dr. David Perlmutter, it’s likely your gut is out of balance which could be leading to gut dysbiosis, leaky gut and potentially an autoimmune condition.
And if you’re saying yes to any of those symptoms then there is one food that is likely at the root of your problems. Modern wheat and its infamous protein gluten.
Here are 11 reasons why you might want to give up Gluten for 21 days and see how you feel.
1. It Raises Your Blood Sugar and Makes You Fat
2. It Increases Inflammation in the Body Leading to Aches and Pain
3. Gluten Damages Gut Lining Which Contributes to Leaky Gut and Auto-Immune Conditions
4. Modern Wheat Is Sprayed with Toxic Cancer-Causing Chemicals
5. It Negatively Impacts Brain Health
6. It’s in Just about Everything Refined & Processed!
7. It Negatively Affects Your Skin
8. It Affects Your Mood & Contributes to Brain Fog
9. It Increases Bloating & Gas
10. It Contributes to Food Sensitivities
11. It’s a Common Food Allergen
A variety of articles, studies and recipe ideas are found within this blog. Please note, not all may be suitable for you. If you may have any food allergies, or underlying health issues these must always be taken into account. If you are a diabetic and not sure how certain foods may affect your blood sugars, test is best, i.e. use your meter.
All the best Jan